- Students who enter school are not allowed to leave the campus.
- Students who are not in proper uniform are not allowed to enter the school unless they have a note from their parents explaining why they are not in uniform.
- Students should be neat as they enter the school. Boys should have their shirts tucked in before they enter the School.
7:30 AM – Arrival Time for students.
7:30 AM – 7:50 AM – Homeroom Session. All students in class
7:50 AM – Students should line up from their class to assembly
7:55AM – The morning assembly begins. Tardy Penalties Start.
8:05AM – First lesson starts.
There are two break times in the day. After which, students must line up on assembly to get ready for the next class. Students shall only leave the assembly with their teacher.
A. Girls Section
For Grades 1:
- 1st break:8:45 am – 9:10 am
- 2nd break:11:10 -11:30am
For Grades 2:
- 1st break:9:25 am – 9:50 am
- 2nd break:11:50 -12:10pm
For Grades 3:
- 1st break:10:10 am – 10:35 am
- 2nd break:12:35 -12:55 pm
For Grades 4-12:
- 1st break:10:10am-10:35 am
- 2nd break:12:35 -12:55pm *This time is also designated prayer time.
B. Boys Section
For Grades 4 – 5:
- 1st break:9:50 am – 10:10 am
- 2nd break:12:15 – 12:35 pm
For Grades 6 – 8:
- 1st break:9:30 am – 10:10 am
- 2nd break:11:15 – 12:15 pm
For Grades 9-12:
- 1st break:10:10am-10.35 am
- 2nd break:12.35 -12.55pm. *This time is also designated prayer time
12:30 PM –The school day ends for N – KG
1:30 PM –The school day ends for Grades 1-3
2:15 PM –The school day ends for Grades 4-12
- Afternoon pick up for all students will take place at the same entry gate as is used for morning entry.
- N- Grade 3 students will be handed over to a parent or adult who produces the parental consent card.
- Please note that no child will be able to change their afternoon pick up arrangements without the written notification and consent by that child’s parent to both the class teacher and the Section Principal. This especially applies to children who use the school bus.
EARLY DISMISSAL PROCEDURE
In the event of an emergency dismissal of students due to predicted adverse weather conditions or as required by the Ministry of Education, an SMS will be sent to all parents from the central administration.
- Elementary and Middle School: students are kept in the class room until their drivers or parents arrive.
- In High School: students who have their own means of transports are allowed to leave the campus. The rest of the students remain in the classroom until their parents/drivers arrive.